Volunteers Needed, Wanted, Loved!
Come join a fun group of dedicated residents! You have talents and skills, come show them off!
* Become our newsletter editor or helper (collect and lay-out articles in MS Publisher).
* Manage mailing database in Excel, print labels, update and maintain the list.
* Join the Acquisition Committee, help write grants and work towards land acquisitions.
* Join the Education/Conservation Committee, plan and execute nature education programs and events, help with schools and youth program outreach.
* Complete the County Docent Training class, and lead hikes in the Preserve.
* Help the Treasurer, make deposits, maintain a financial database.
* Help others at local outreach events, staff booths, answer questions.
* Represent Friends at some daytime meetings in the region, such as the San Luis Rey River Watershed Stakeholders Committee.
* Become a single event coordinator, for example, organize, with supervision, a native plant sale or a fundraising picnic at the Preserve.
* Join the Membership Committee, among other committee tasks, help design and print a membership brochure.
* Digitize, organize and catalog our large photo slide collection.
Contact Joaquin Aganza - Let's talk about how you can help make the Friends a more effective organization!